- To bring forth the Kingdom of God in our nation and around the world through movements of His people committed to the Person and example of Jesus Christ by being radically committed to the greatest commandments: firstly to love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength, and secondly, to love your neighbour as yourself.
- To be committed to making disciples by helping people grow in their understanding of God , enabling them to fulfill their calling in Christ, developing their specific gifts and talents, and encouraging good stewardship.
- To both proclaim and enact the gospel by being fully committed to meeting people’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs whenever possible.
- To unify true believers in Christ by respecting differences and avoiding divisions; and to create strong international partnerships between churches, organizations and missionaries where it would advance the Kingdom of God and fulfill the callings of each group.
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God are divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh; we affirm his virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension, ongoing mediatorial work, and personal return in power and glory.
- The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from works, and is characterized by regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit enables believers to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Church, the body of Christ, consists of all true believers.
- Ultimately God will judge the living and the dead, those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.